Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Garret's first Birthday.......Hurrah!

Wouldn't be a party without the Bachmans......
Grandma Marsha with her two favorite guys!
Aunties Patti and Christy.
Smilin' Rob

Little Bachmans Mooooooooooo
Hey, what's in here?......Something for MEEEE?
yeahhhhhhh......I like all of my presents.....where's the cake?

My silly great grandma.......what's with the pooh ears, grandma?
And, why is Rob blowing that party blower at you???? Aw, he made you smile..
Dad, quit looking at my cake...it's mine....mine...all mine!
Grandma Nila and Grandpa Jim. This cake is really good!
I am totally ignoring those grandmas.......don't want to share my cake.
Oh, My gosh, ...........Chocolate Hangover!
Ouch, my eye!
My Pooh cake.......I'm one year old today!
What am I supposed to do now?
Oh, my silly daddy!

No comments: