Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry

Today Lydia and Rhiannon came by and spirited me away for the evening. We went to Effingham for Mexican food and then went to the mall and read singing greeting cards and laughed our asses off! Those girls are such fun. Soon, Scoot joined us and we went to the theatre and saw "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry", which was a hilarious comedy with Adam Sandler and the guy from King of Queens. A thumbs up! Even though it was our wedding anniversy (lucky 13), we had already celebrated it by our trip to Ireland, so I got home around 11:00, Happy Anniversary to Me!

No comments: