Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Yes, it's Sheena Easton...who woulda thunk it?

Well, of course, this is not Sheena, this is Bill and Garret!
Garret just had to try on grandpa Bill's Hardhat....well, he is just the cutest little concrete worker I have ever seen.
Ok, THIS is Sheena Easton at the Decatur, IL, Party in the Street celebration.
Shelley and Garret were dancing to " Morning train"
Why is it always raining when I am getting my picture taken.....
Garret is giving grandpa the shifty eye.

This giant ice cream cone is actually a concession stand selling,what else....ice cream .
There was a nice crowd at the festival.

Garret wants a drink of grandpa's beer....

Garret was so good all evening, lots of things to look at, plus we kept him on the move in the stroller..

No comments: