Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rose bud.........(Citizen Cane)

It was beautiful here today. We winterized the chicken coop and went for a ride. It was just a relaxing day. Yesterday we went to a town about 30 miles north of us, Effingham, IL. They have recently built a new theatre there. A theatre, like the Fox, for live entertainment. They have quite a line up of entertainers and have sold over 2 million dollars in season tickets. I am so glad we will have somewhere to go for entertainment around here. The venue is about 1550 or so. The town itself is only 12,000 pop., so it is amazing that is was built there. It opens next week for it's first performance. So, anyway, we ate at Stake n shake and did a little shopping and went to check out the new theatre.

I have been watching the History channel all day, mostly shows about Nostradamus, a curator of the vatican library in Italy recently found a lost book by him, hidden in the library....it's just full more gloom and doom. Still I can't stop watching it. Somebody :D me.

Here is a link to the theater and a list of the coming events.

Rosebud Theater:


No comments: