Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Darren waves from Honolulu..... "Hi, Mom"

Quite by accident I found this Waikiki webcam on Google Earth. I sent the link to Darren and he wrote me right back and said it was right by his and Mindy's hotel. What are the odds? So he called me and said he was there, but I couldn't see him. He said he was wearing red, and across the road by the stop light was a person in red. I asked him if two girls with yellow surfboards just walked by him, he said yes..so I could see him, but he was too far away for a decent picture. I told him to cross the street. The webcam takes a picture about every half second or so. So, while he was crossing the street it was really funny....First he was HERE and then he was HERE and then he was THERE...finally he found the place under the street light and I save the picture and posted it to Facebook..See? He's waving: "Hi, Mom, from Waikiki Beach"...it was so cool to see him. He and Mindy are getting married Thrusday, the 9th right on the beach at sunset. I'm so happy for them and hope they can post some pictures soon. Darren is having trouble with the upload thing on Facebook. Anyway, just love this picture of him..

No comments: