Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuuuuesdayyyy afternooonn....remember that song?








Anyway, the song title has nothing to do with this post, except that it was Tuesday afternoon,

I spent the day with Bill at Forbes lake. Bill was metal detecting, I read for hours in the sunshine, we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and coffee for lunch and stopped to pick some daffodils on the way home......then I made a sweet tater pie and took a nap....sooooo, that's all I got...hope everyone enjoyed our beautiful weather today, it was just beautiful and in the 70's. While we were eating lunch a bee kept buzzing around us, so I took a piece of bread with apricot jam on it from my sandwich and watched it gather the sugar from it, he was actually on the piece of bread all afternoon, such a fascinating thing watching the bee in his own little microcosm.

No comments: