Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello, my friends, first of all I appreciate so much the huge outpouring of love for my mom in your many comments and emails. It means so much. So the report is that there were still some unusual cells in her kidney which the doctor removed and sent to the lab for analysis.
He is supposed to call her soon with the results, but as of right now he is not removing her kidney and want to wait for 3 months to see her again and discuss thins at that time. So, for right now, things are good and she is home resting w...ith no internet..!! She is having a repair lady come in the next few days and I found my ethernet cord, so she at least can maybe use her laptop when I get it to her.
Thanks again, my friends.

No comments: