Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Made some blackberry jam today. My mother in law had some berries in her freezer that she didn't want. Also made a half gallon of greek style yogurt. I had some blackberries left over so made blackberry slump. I thought about you Mona McGuire Decker when I was making this today. The recipe said to serve with cream to take the tartness out of the berries. Remember when you came to visit me last summer, you said your grandma (?) always used cream on her cobbler, so I guess that's why. BTW it was yummy! Looks like some bad weather is coming our way the last few days, so I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday.

No comments: