Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Keep Manhatten and give me that country life.




You know you're a redneck when you're at the Rural King on free hotdog and donut day and you're having a "picnic" on the lawn furniture display inside the building... :-) . We aren't moochers, so we bought some things we needed anyway. Then we went mushroom hunting at Forbes State park, found enough for a meal. We came back home and cooked steaks and taters on the fire pit. As the sun was sitting we ended the day with some hot coffee...the end to a perfect day..(Bill did not know I was taking this picture, but he looks pretty relaxed, doesn't he?

No comments: