Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

U of I Extension Fall Festival

The U of I Home Extension Fall Festival, was really awesome. It was well planned and organized and everything went off without a hitch. There was a nice crowd, the weather was beautiful, and as usual, I was the last one to leave, still painting little faces. I came home and Bill had a fire going in the fire pit. It was really cool today, was down to 43 last night, so the fire felt good. Of course, I had to roast some marshmallows! Then we went for an evening bike ride and stopped to visit Bill's mom, and Bill's brother. All in all, a great day! Hope yours was too!






No comments: