Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Lunch with Darren and Mindy

Bill, mom and I met my son, Darren Holsapple and daughter-in-law, Mindy Meyer Holsapple, for lunch today. What a great visit we all had, they are so fun, those two! He brought my computer, thanks so much son, appreciate it so much! We drove down by the still flooded Carlyle lake, there were hundreds of gulls by the spillway, swirling around looking for fish. Most of the lake was frozen many feet above it's normal depth. The boats had been moved from the marina to higher ground, as well as the picnic tables and other things were sand-bagged still...pretty amazing to see. I hope you are all having a good day!

No comments: