Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's Day Adventure

I've been sick for over a week with a sinus and ear infection. Yes, I felt really terrible as you can imagine, had to get antibiotics, 10 days worth. In the meantime I missed the Superbowl party, lunch with my Red Hat ladies and a birthday party I was hired to facepaint at. Today, finally I ventured out. Bill wanted to take me out to eat for Valentine's day. We went to my new favorite place, the China Buffet in Effingham. Yes, I know that's not very romantic, but the food is great! Just give me some Lo Mein noodles, and I am a happy camper.. We also went to the Hodgson Mill store. What a beautiful building, wish I would have taken pictures inside, but was too busy looking at their many products. Everything is made locally with natural grains and stone grinding wheels, good stuff! Anyway, we did some more shopping and had a very nice day, even though it never got above 22 degrees...I hope you are all having a great Saturday. https://www.facebook.com
/HodgsonMill/

No comments: