Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day with the Schwartz's and friends...

We went to Mike and Carol's today, as we usually do on Memorial Day week end.  We had lots of great food and enjoyed the day.  Peyton (one of the grand son's, around 10 now) did a lip sinc routine for us to a rap song I never heard of, but he danced and carried on, hilarious!  Pretty soon a storm came in, some of us left the covered patio and came inside.  Lots of wind suddenly came along and took the umbrella off of the patio table, broke it in two and slammed it against the fence, lots of rain and dark clouds.  We all sat around and drank wine and ate more dessert.  Then this beautiful double rainbow appeared, a great way to end a fun day.  Always love visiting with these people every year, also at Thanksgiving, and the December wine tasting, and sometimes a Shrimp boil, or superbowl party..fun, fun...!..now, I am tired..It takes a lot of energy to socialize for many, many hours..lol..I'm just kidding..





No comments: