Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Another day camping and Camp Creek, WV

We liked our camping spot so well, we decided to stay another day in Camp Creek, WV. There was a small waterfall down the road behind us, we spent some time there this afternoon, after running into town for supplies and lunch at Chick-fila. The leaves are at their peak color, so beautiful! .we roasted some wieners by the fire tonight, ya know, we wanted to make sure and eat all of the main junk food groups before we get home..lol...hope you all had a good day..And, YES, I am letting my hair grow out to it's natural color, so it's white, gray and blonde right now, bear with me...



















No comments: