Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 25, 2017

The annual Halterman Thanksgiving..

The Halterman Thanksgiving was today, was wonderful to see the family again. It is such a joy to be a part of these caring, loving people that are also so very fun as well... Sadly, my sister in law, Glenna Halterman (Jeannie) was in the hospital for observation, and we missed her very much. Please keep her in your prayers, fb friends,so that they may find out what is causing her problems, it is much appreciated. I hope you all got out and enjoyed this gorgeous warm day. Here is a photo from today...just two old people on Thanksgiving day.  I am thankful for this wonderful man every day.

No comments: