Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Lots of geese in the hood

Bill and I went for our walk in the rain this morning and we kept hearing geese for the longest time, but we never saw them fly over. So we drove out towards Kinmundy lake and on our way there, there were hundreds of them in our neighbor's field and many more on the lake. The lake was still frozen, so they were just walking around. One fell through the ice though, it is 45 degrees now and things are melting pretty fast. Anyway, again, they are so pretty, so here are a couple of phone pix...wish I'd had my good camera, but we just took off to see if we could find them and jumped in the truck....I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: