Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

A fun day with Teresa

Had such a fun day with my "old" friend Teresa Dalton. We went to a class my daughter-in-law was giving at her shop, Sincerely, the Craft in Belleville. It was fun and interesting learning about fairy lore, making herb packets for the bath and treats for the fairies to set outside in the garden. First we had lunch at a place called Seven...that's it, just Seven...delicious food. After the class we went to see my son, Darren, who was working today at The Ink Well.. Good to see him and give him a hug. Stopped at Starbucks for a chilled caramel coffee, but they made us a hot one instead, it was still good though. All in all just a great day catching up with Teresa and seeing my family...I hope you all had a great day too!


No comments: