Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

3rd Annual "Giving Back" Community FREE Thanksgiving dinner..

The 3rd Annual "Giving Back" Thanksgiving dinner was a huge success. Thanks to the Salem Odd Fellows Org, the Marion Co. YMCA and Saved With Amazing Grace . An unbelievable 1600 meals were delivered and served to Salem and neighboring communities in a mere 6 hours!. It was an honor to help out in a small way. Everything was donated by local businesses and individuals as well as cash donations. All who helped were volunteers..It was truly a wonderful group effort.. I made some new friends, saw many old friends as well. It was a rewarding and fun day. I clicked just a few pix when I stopped to have lunch with Bill. BTW...the smoked turkey was amazing!




UPDATE:   Bill and I made the WJBD Wedsite photo:..You have to look for us, but we are there.  :)


No comments: