Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 13, 2019

Red Hat ladies Christmas Party.

Today was our annual Red Hat Christmas Party at Sharon's Cafe in Salem. We had a great time, and if you saw our live videos with the Kazoo Christmas Carol's, I'm sure they gave you a smile or two..we had to applaud for ourselves, because, we knew nobody else would. We played some games, and then played the Right, Left game with Christmas Gifts..It was a fun day with my Red Hat sisters. Thanks so much to Debi Champion, Roxanne Pennington and Susan Pickett for a lovely and fun party...the tables were so pretty, and thank you for the candy treats and gifts...I always look forward to it every year! You all did a great job! Thanks Joan, for our extra gift, very nice..hugs.







No comments: