Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Tea Party and Fashion Show

Some photos from the Tea Party and fashion show today. There were lots of models and wonderful outfits and a few funny ones...I just grabbed a few pictures, but mostly enjoyed my team mates gliding across the stage. The lunch was delicious, and the tea and desserts were lovely too. There was an auction for prizes, which was also fun. We all really enjoyed being together and getting to wear great hats and actually dress up for a change..there was also a small boutique in the corner, something for everyone. I won a $20 gift certificate for best table, it was announced for best hat, but was later told, it was for my Mad Hatter themed table...anyway, had a great day!

























No comments: