Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Bye hummingbirds....

Went out for my walk a while ago and the yard was full of bluebirds. We had quite a few born in our bluebird houses this year, so I guess they came back to visit. I had read that they will return to where they were born. Also, I could swear I saw a lone hummingbird fly away from the one feeder I left up. The rest have already gone south. I always leave one feeder up until Nov. For those travelers that are late to the party. I'm making loaded baked potato soup and working on another dreamcatcher. It's my favorite kind of day, cool and damp. I hope you are all having a great day!

No comments: