Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

That VooDoo that You do.... :)

Even though it's breezy today, I have been outside as much as possible, the winter cold is coming to stay starting tonight. I've been reading "Voodoo Heart", by my friend,

and having some blueberry/lavender tea...I hope you are all enjoying your day...

Update:  After finishing this book, I wrote a review on Amazon and staged this photo to add to my review....I happened to have the cup from Marie Laveau's VooDoo shop from when we went to New Orleans one time...had a little black candle...fit this theme of the book perfectly.  John Everson, is a friend of mine, and he loved the photo too...

 



 

No comments: