Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Linda's surprise tea party

My dear old friend, Linda Miselbrook, invited me to a surprise tea party at her house today.   Her daughters and grand daughter were preparing it at her house and she came to see me and invited me.

It was such fun, potato soup, cucumber sandwiches, blackberry cream sandwiches, scones with blackberry jam,  two kinds of tea and a blackberry cake with fresh wild blackberries and a fresh rose in the center.  The cake serving was interesting as there was no cutting, but the wine glasses were turned up side down on the top of the cake and pieces were cut out with the wine glasses and then you just  eat it from the glass itself...they told me it was "a thing" now to serve cake this way.  I had a lovely time and we had lots of laughs....let the good times roll...



















No comments: