Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, May 29, 2023

Fish Fry at Mike Schwartz residence

What a wonderful day we had at Mike Schwartz's fish fry! Lots of friends there....and the food, oh my! Tables loaded with 4 kinds of deep fried fish, fries, corn fritters, salads and desserts! We even had something we had never eaten before, wild Chicken of the woods mushrooms that Craig had found in the woods, they were very meaty and a bright orange color, delicious! We visited with friends while the menfolk did the cooking, games of washers were very competative and the kids swam in the pool all day! We got home in time to sit outside and watch the lightening bugs come out for the night! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day and stopped for a moment to think of those soldiers who gave their all for our country.


 

 

No comments: