Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Wooden garland

It's been so darned hot today, the temp. is 92, heat index 101at the moment. I needed something to do inside, so, I had some wooden ornaments I got out of the sale bin the other day. Yes, they are for Valentine's day, but I glued them together and painted them and made a garland. I just hung it up to take a picture, but I don't think it looks too bad. My kitchen is dark and light green with red details. Anyway, using those colors, everything I make to use in there looks like Christmas.. Now I need to water my poor thirsty plants and fill the hummingbird feeder yet again. Have a good evening all!




 

No comments: