Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Halloween crafting

So there's a Halloween craft going around where you take an old print or painting and add ghosts to it for Halloween decor. So the only one I had was this Amish style print, but I think it worked just fine. Also All I did was spray the frame black and let some of it over spray onto the painting and then just painted the ghosts and I added the pumpkins too. I also went a little overkill on this love potion bottle, but it is just for me anyway and it was fun and a good way to recycle a maple syrup bottle that I had around here. So, that was most of my day! I had a nice long chat with my daughter first thing then turned on the Halloween music and away I went!



 

 

No comments: