Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas projects are done!

I am officially done with making any Christmas items, be it for Country Creek Treasures, special orders from friends and anything to further decorate my house! The steampunk Christmas ornaments were a challenge. Wish I had taken photos of all sides, as they were all different. They are at our shop now. Then a dear friend in CA ordered the box and picture frames and I had one last ornament that the top was broken, so I just used old jewelry, some belonged to my grandma Westman and my mom and made a single ornament in honor of my family that is no longer with us










 

No comments: