Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Gardening time

 Well, it's been a busy and fun week end! Yesterday Bill and I just took off to parts unknown. We ended up in flora, IL. We went to several re-sale shops, a tractor supply store where a got a beautiful hummingbird feeder, lunch at Julian's, stopped by a local nursery where I got more plants, then ice cream at DQ. Today I potted all of my plants for the porch and we dug a new patch where we planted 6 tomato plants and 6 pepper plants. Now we are two pooped old people! Hope you have all had a great week end! I 'm so happy growing season is here! (I kept waiting for rain to wash off the porch, but no dice!)




 

No comments: