Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

My how time flies......flys.......fleyes...

Speaking of flies.............yikes.........they're back!

Last night mom, Kent, Bill and I went out to Applebee's for dinner. It was great to see Kent again. We had a nice visit. Kent and Bill discussed the stock market, mom and I ate chocolate cake. It was fun.

I feel like I just don't have time for anything anymore, just working away until fall. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least I'm doing what I love to do, selling ice cream in a small town. I only work 6 months out of the year, so how bad is that? With Bill running the weenie wagon by himself at different destinations, things are working out just fine, money-wise.

Bill took the trailer to Altamont to the flea market there today. Kind of a small crowd, what with it being Memorial day weekend and all. Anyway, I had most of the day off and just relaxed. However, I waited for the Pepsi delivery guy for 3 hours today.. he never came. He had better show up Tuesday or I will have to KILL somebody.....:-)..!!!

Here is Bill when he was at the ice cream shoppe a few weeks ago....he's smiling because it is about over...lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm just waiting for fall........a trip to Sanibel Island sound great right now!


No comments: