Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good Bye and thanks for all the Fish

Ok, I am trying to catch up here. First of all...DO NOT spend your hard earned cash on "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".....I should have known it would suck when it started with musical dolphins singing......."Good Bye and thanks for all the fish, too bad it had to come to this"...refering to the fact that the earth was within moments of being destroyed so that a super galactic highway could be built by some gross looking aliens. Ok, I read the book back in the 70's and found it comical, clever and whimsical. In reality, it was like watching Monty Python gone bad.

Now for real life. It was mushroom hunting time the end of April and first part of May. Bill found huge ones in a woods by the interstate. So here he is NOT smiling, showing his catch for the day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: