Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Red Hat Christmas party...2006

The Ramblin' Roses Red Hatter's met at The Village Garden for their evening meal and gift exchange and much silly goings on, as always. Here we are waiting for our orders and by the way, the food was yummy. Bonita and Linda co-hosted and did a lovely job and they made us all a little gift bag which was placed by each sitting, it contained: A hand-made knitted dish cloth,candy, a snowman spoon, a jingle bell red hat lady ornament, complete with fuzzy boa, and a bookmark with the poem, "When I am an Old Woman", it was all very festive and fun. Rhae, gave us all a calendar for a gift, thanks, Rhae. I may not know where I am, but at least I will know what day it is..
Our Queen Mother was presented with a tee shirt that said "I pee when I laugh", because, well, for those that attended the slumper party.....you will know why....
Here are some more of the lovely ladies in attendance.


Everyone who had a birthday between August and December were given a pair of deer antlers as a special party hat, they were covered with little jingle bells and everyone looked so "dear" in them. (Ok, just smack me now!)

When it was time to exchange gifts, we all took the gifts we bought and Bonita started reading the poem about "Mr. Wright", so when the word "right" was said, we passed ou r gifts to the right, then when "left" was said, we passed them to the left....This went on for quite sometime, and many of them didn't know which way was up and ended up with two gifts or no gift....in the end, all were happy with their presents and the game was a lot more fun than just drawing a number...



The Night finale was, of course, a group picture....don't miss Janet, she is on the floor, and I am sitting on her! Someone has to keep her in line!.....;-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheila...I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face.what a HOOT you ladies are! and Priceless picture of the year is Mary in her RED ANTLERS! LOL now that is a KEEPER..maybe next years Christmas card? LOL thanks for sharing the pics and story of your fun night out! Those pee when I laugh shirts should be sold in bulk...LOL

love ya...Kim