Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Today was a terrible day in the world


I try not to be a news person on my little tiny blog, but today was a terrible day for Virginia Tech. in Blacksburg, VA. A strange Korean guy killed 32 young college students and professors for no apparent reason. It has been very heart-breaking to watch and listen to all of the students talk about their friends and their beloved school. I am just noting it here, so that we will all remember and think of those families without their loved ones and say a little prayer for them, as well. There will always be an empty place at the dinner table, holiday and family celebrations will be minus that one special person and the world will never be the same.

GO HOKIES!


No comments: