Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Events in a nut shell..

Well, I am way behind, so let's see.........

We have sold the ice cream shoppe. I have trained the new owners for approximately 10 days and I think they won't need me much longer.

Mom is starting her radiation treatments tomorrow and will have them everyday for 7 weeks (except week ends). She is doing well though.

Preston is still in Iraq and is stuck there due to the increase in soldiers. He is very unhappy and depressed and I don' t blame him. He has been there too long and too many times and is missing his son's first birthday.....and that all just sucks. I am sending him some extra prayers.

Caleb's birthday is tomorrow. I sent him some noisy gifts, but know he will have fun with them and sent the older one's some Easter baskets.

On a happier note: Bill and I are going to Ireland in July. We set up our tour last week and sent off for passports. I AM excited about that. That is one of our dreams and it is coming true. We have been saying for years that we want to go there someday...........and someday is now....well.....soon.

The chickens, the dog and Bill are all fine......and that catches up my blog....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you and Bill are going to Ireland. That is the coolest thing. I know I don't have to say take LOTS of pictures. Tell you mom I am thinking & praying for her. Love you guys
Danie