Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Things are back to normal.......I hope....

I haven't posted for quite a while because Garret was so sick and in the hospital in Springfield. He is finally well enough to come home, and we are all so relieved. He was one sick little boy. He has been in the hospital for three weeks with pneumonia w/plurel effusions. He just wouldn't get well, until a pediatric surgeon went in and removed the pockets of infection and fluid. He is supposed to come home tomorrow, Christmas Eve. We are all so happy. I will be going to Decatur the day after Christmas to take care of him while Shelley and Cary go back to work.

So, it looks like it will be a Merry Christmas after all.

No comments: