Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Since it's March, here's some Halloween pictures


My brother sent me these pictures about Christmas time, so I thought now would be a good time to share them......A mad scientist and his sexy red headed side kick.....and of course, those wacky grand kids.

I see one of those "Bzzzzzzzzz" things in the window....

Ah, ha ha ha ha....(evil laugh here)
Ok, now I'm really scared.........
Wolf whistle here for my beautiful sister-in-law....er, I mean Katrina Rozinski...she's too sexy to know anything about science....but...the mad scientist doesn't care....
What evil lurks in the mind of my brother......?????? Cool shoes... Yep, he looks pretty "mad"...
And here are the wacky grand kids....how cute they all are, I mean scary.....
So does the assistant have an assistant???

Now doesn't this look like a fun Halloween? Great costumes too, everyone. You all look fantastic......or as Frankenstien would say "wouunnnleennhefl".....(no that's not supposed to spell anything, 'cause Frankenstein couldn't talk......) Remember in the "Young Frankenstein" movie where Gene Wilder (Young Frankenstein) and Frankenstein were dancing on stage singing "Puttin' on the Ritz"....and when it came time for Frankenstein to say "Puttin' on the ritz, he just made weird noises.....lol......one of the funniest things ever...

so...Happy Halloween from San Jose and the mad scientists that live there...Beware!

No comments: