Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Eyes in the night...

So, while camping last night, I got up in the middle of the night and made my way to the restroom. On my way back to the tent I saw some eyes shining at me when I was shining the flashlight on the path. It had a long fluffy tail and yellow eyes...a raccoon?? I wasnt' wanting to have an altercation with a raccoon in the middle of the night, I was trying to figure out what to do, because they can be vicious. I kept the light in his eyes, so he couldn't focus on me, when I got close enough I could see it was just a big CAT with a fluffy black tail..I said to the cat: "I thought you were a raccoon."  the cat said ...meow?.....sigh of relief from me!

No comments: