Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Iola Old Settler's Day Festival

We just got back from coffee at the "round table" at the Omega General store. Had a great time, lots of laughs and good company. The Old Settler's Day festival was fantastic. I would say there was a record crowd there. I literally had no time to take pictures, but I just posted a few from early in the morning. Bill was extremely busy also, but that's why we were there, so not complaints..I hope you all are enjoying your day!

Here are a few pix from the day, didn't even have time to take a photo of Wild Bill and the endless long lines he had all day as well.
























No comments: