Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun wedding!












We went to an outdoor wedding yesterday. It had been pretty all day, but you could hear thunder and see the rain clouds coming as the ceremony started. All went well though and as soon as the minister said "By the power vested in me by the state of Illinois and on account of it's going to rain, I now pronounce you man and wife"...the rain started. As the Green Acres theme played, the newlyweds ran to their truck. Then we all ran, because the rain was coming down in torrents It was a beautiful wedding just the same and we had a wonderful time at the reception as well. Here's a few pictures...congratulations Carrie and Phillip Sykes...

No comments: