Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trying something different isn't always all it's cracked up to be.


Good morning friends! We have had a busy week-end so far, but I won't bore you all with the details. Loving the thunderstorms this morning, had my coffee while listening to the rain and watching the poor wet birds at their feeder...I made some brown rice flour muffins, never made any before, I'm trying to get away from that terrible white flour. The muffins taste ok, but they have an odd texture, after all the flour IS ground up rice...very filling though, only need one and please don't think I don't know what day it is...I had some cupcake papers left from Halloween... ....so that's my morning so far, hope you all have a great day!

No comments: