Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, March 07, 2014

Nebraska and the Walking Dead

I had a nice day with my mama yesterday! We watched NEBRASKA, Bruce Dern plays an old man who thinks he won the publisher's clearing house lottery because he got one of those letters in the mail...he keeps running off and tries to walk to Nebraska from Wyoming...some of it was very funny, some sad, had a good ending though, so we gave it a thumbs up...Then mom decided she wants to see the Walking Dead episodes, so we started with first episode and watch the first two...she's got a long way to go to catch up...but we will do it! Then I went to zumba...woot! Always a great time there sweatin' with my zumba peeps..We are outside , in the high 50's today! Woot for that too...Hope you all are enjoying your day....

No comments: