Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 08, 2014

They Snow geese that could not be seen....

So we went to Carlyle today to see all of the white Canadian geese, and what did we see, only a flock of seagulls, and not the 80's rock group.. So we sere disappointed, but I finally got to eat at the Covered in Chocolate Desserts & Deli Oh, my what wonderful food and lots of it..Had to buy some chocolate cheese cake to bring home, so it was worth the trip. We made one more trip around the lake, and we finally found the geese, but alas, it is a misty, foggy, cloudy day, you could not even pick them up with a zoom lens, the lake is still frozen from the winter, which made for some interesting photos though..so believe me when I tell you that they were there on the far, far bank and not in the water at all, also they were not at the marina, like yesterday when the news people were there.There were thousands of them, boy were they loud, a beautiful sound though...had a wonderful day !







No comments: