Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Busy Saturday

What had such a great day. We went to garage sales, found some cool things, then stopped at IGA and had coffee and donuts. Onto the garden centers where we bought seed potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, grape vines, and perennials for hummingbirds. We came home and Bill went mushroom hunting and I put in the entire garden. Such an awesome feeling to finally get things planted. I have cilantro and parsley already coming up from last year and had about 6 or 7 volunteer sunflowers . I transplanted them to their regular spot at the north end of the garden. Had the radio blasting outside all afternoon, really helped me get things done. We ended the day with coffee by the fire pit and thought it was time to come in when the buzzards were starting to roost in the trees across the street. So...that was our day, hope yours was great too!

No comments: