Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 12, 2014

christmas lights a very short clip

We decided to take our moms to see Christmas lights last night. We drove to Lebanon, IL, which many of you know is a quaint, historic little town that is ALL about Christmas. The whole park was decorated,as well as the entire down town area, and many, many homes, but my favorite thing was the music and light show, here's a little clip. We tuned our radio to the specified channel so we could hear the music that went with the light show...I've seen a lot of videos, but had never seen this done around here, it was awesome! This went on for at least a half hour with different music and lights....

No comments: