Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I had a nice day with mom today

I had a nice day with my mama today, we watched a couple of movies, and had some lunch and a long visit. So nice to get back to our movie day after the holidays. So here are my movie reviews: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2,very good, as most animations are. A GOOD MARRIAGE, written by Stephen King, but was not a horror movie, after all he also wrote The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Stand By Me, and many other non-horror books, movies and novels. This is a very good story, I remembered reading it as a short story in one of his books, very well done, with a twist, and a twist and yet another twist at the end...I highly recommend it! Bill and I are watching DJANGO UNCHAINED, so far, really good. I hope you all have a good night!

No comments: