Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Movie day with mom

Mom took me to Sukura for lunch today for my birthday, it was SO good, as always. When they found out it was my birthday, they brought me a free dessert, kind of a fried ice cream with pound cake on the outside, and drizzled with chocolate...yum, Even though we told our server that we couldn't possibly eat dessert, we certainly cleaned that right up..lol.. We watched two movies, GONE GIRL, many of you had mentioned it, wow, what a thriller, the ending was weird though, but still we liked it. Then LEFT BEHIND, which many of you know is a movie about the rapture, and is the film version of the first book in the series of books from 1995, through the early 2000's. It was very good as well. I hope you all had a great day!

No comments: