Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Movie day

Mom and I had movie day today, we saw two really good movies. THE ANGRIEST MAN IN BROOKLYN, which I think was Robin William's last movie, very good drama, but with some hilarious moments as well. Then we watched the Golden Globe best movie winner BOYHOOD, which was made over the course of 12 years with the same cast. At first I wondered what all of the hooplah was all about, but when it was over, it was very profound to me, that this is the life of all of us. What was so interesting was to see the main character, starting out at 6 years old and watching him and his sister age in real time, and the changes in their lives, like the rest of us...I highly recommend it! It was very long though, just so you know...enjoyed the time with mom as always, I hope you all had a good day!

No comments: