Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Movie reviews and Victorian candle jars

I totally forgot to review the movies from Tuesday, which is always movie day with my mom. We watched THE THEORY OR EVERYTHINHG , the life of Stephen Hawking...this was just a beautiful movie. It won best actor at the academy awards and has won lots of other awards as well. The movie was made from a book written by Stephen Hawkings ex-wife. Stephen Hawking cried when he watched it, so that says a lot. Then: HORRIBLE BOSSES 2...complete opposite of the Stephen Hawking movie....silly, but hilarious. Today I made these Victorian jar candles, taking them to Country Creek Treasures . They were fun but it is really hard to get lace to stick to glass without making wrinkles, but I persevered. A beautiful day again. We can't walk in the yard though without sinking down about 6 inches and getting stuck in the mud, and here comes 2-4 inches of rain the next few days...





No comments: