Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A visit to Sam Dale lake

Bill and I decided to take a drive down to Sam Dale lake, looking for some different camping spots for this summer.  It is very remote, but seems like a nice quiet camp ground.  We got out our lawn chairs and sat by the lake and ate crackers...lol....We watched the storm come in, it was cool, and breezy and we sat there for a couple of hours...retirement is so tiring...  ;)   .   Before we left we stopped by the restaurant, the name of the place is the "MIDDLE OF NO WHERE" restaurant, and indeed it is.  Such a cute little place, with a covered deck outside.  I think we may be going there soon...

No comments: