Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Good Morning, friends, as you can see we are back from Branson. Had a great time! There's so much to do and so much to eat! Bill took me to the Covered in Chocolate Desserts & Deli for lunch yesterday for Mother's Day. It was very good, as always, and then we went to Hazlet State park and took a nature walk, he knows I like nothing better than to be outside with Mother Nature. The purple martins were building their nests, it was interesting to watch them. It's so wonderful to see everything come alive again. It was a nice, relaxing day and as always, never a dull moment with Bill. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: