Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

We sure did have a great time these last few days with our families, celebrating, visiting and of course, eating. I snapped just a few pix yesterday, thanks to my daughter-in-law Mindy Meyer Holsapple, for my beautiful homemade soaps, body scrubs and bath bombs.We enjoyed Skyping with my brother Kim McKelvey and my sister-in-law, Sylvia Erickson McKelvey. Later we Skyped with Shelley Yandell. Skype is awesome!..From what I have seen on facebook, looks like most had a wonderful holiday. Glad the cold rain held off until today. Have a restful Saturday..'cause I don't know about you, but I sure am tired today.




No comments: